Left: Sakata Tojuro IV / Right: Kataoka Nizaemon XV / Stage Production: Shochiku Co.,Ltd.
Active since the 1960s, major Japanese photographer Kishin zooms in on performances by kabuki actors who have connection with Kyoto, Sakata Tojuro Ⅳ and Kataoka Nizaemon XV. A sumptuous banquet of Kishinʼs powerful on-stage images.
- Okinawa 1935: Reliving a lost past through photographs
- Kyoto Museum for World Peace, Ritsumeikan University
- 09:30—16:30（6/29まで） / Closed: Sundays (except 4/15,5/5) 4/30, 5/2, 5/6
- Ismaïl Bahri
- Nijo-jo Castle Ninomaru-goten Palace Okiyodokoro Kitchen
- 9:30—17:00 *二条城への入場は16:00まで / Closed: None
- Kenryou Gu
- 11:00—19:00 / Closed: Wednesdays (except 5/1)