- COVID-19 Measures
Protective measures against the spread of COVID-19
For this edition of KYOTOGRAPHIE, the festival takes measures to prevent the spread of COVID-19. This is in accordance with city, prefectural, and national guidelines. We appreciate your understanding and cooperation.
- For Visitors
- Please wear a mask inside the venue.
- Please cooperate in disinfecting your hands with alcohol upon entry.
- Please cooperate with a body temperature check upon arrival.
- If you have a fever of 37.5℃ or higher, you cannot enter.
- If you are experiencing cold-like symptoms such as a fever or are feeling unwell, or have been in close contact with someone who has tested positive for COVID-19, please refrain from visiting the festival.
- Please keep your distance, approximately 2m from other visitors when viewing.
- Please lower your voice.
- Contact information is required to be registered upon entry and venue entry history is recorded.
- Measures for Venues and Staff
- The Staff must wear masks during their shifts, and face shields and gloves when necessary.
- The temperature and health of the staff are checked before starting work.
- Open windows or put air circulators to maintain adequate ventilation.
- The staff to diligently disinfect hands and handled objects in the venue, for example, surfaces, pens, ipads, door handles, bathrooms, etc..
- Admission restriction
Since there are limitations on the number of people in each exhibition space to avoid congestion, you might have to wait in times of congestion. We appreciate your understanding.
Since longer waiting times are expected at some of the venues (listed below) we recommend that you make an advance reservation online.
This will help to avoid disappointment and waiting times.
05. Marjan Teeuwen | Venue: Itoyu Machiya
09. Marie Liesse | Venue: Atelier Mitsushima Sawa-Tadori
Please check the Reservation Page for the details.
- Public Events and Special Online Contents
For the public events, preventive measures are taken according to the festival’s guidelines. We offer ‘Special Online Contents’ to avoid congestion, and for those who are unable to travel.
※ The details are subject to change due to the COVID-19 situation or the level of congestion. KYOTOGRAPHIE appreciates your understanding.